Why We Are Different...
- We serve only you. We are not affiliated with any insurance company, counseling center, hospital, third party administrator or other managed care organization thereby avoiding potential conflicts of interest.
- EAP is, and always has been, our core business.
- We are not a secondary “add-on” service used by loosely related businesses to maximize their profits or an insurance company’s “loss leader” bundled to sell their other products.
- We are an integrated EAP that addresses Behavioral Health, Wellness, Work-Life and organizational development needs.
- We vet our network providers as well as we vet our staff, looking only for the best in the field to match the specific needs of your employees.
- Before referring your employee or their loved one for care, we personally contact each provider to ensure their availability and experience
in addressing the clinical needs of each client.
- Our staff and case managers understand the importance of knowing your culture, policies, administrative style and needs.
- Our professional staff have well over ten years of experience in the EAP field and possess EAP and Substance Abuse certifications.
- Our firm has been appointed to several committees in the EAP industry including Task Forces focusing on healthcare, wellness, work-life, EAP and substance abuse.
Some of our valued clients.....