Major organizations in industries such as transportation, government and utilities rely on Care Plus Solutions' DOT Substance Abuse Professional and NRC Substance Abuse Expert (SAE) evaluations and services.
Care Plus Solutions strives to be instrumental in helping our customers maintain a drug-free workplace and the highest standard of safety. We guide Human Resources and company Managers regarding substance abuse interventions relating to reasonable suspicion, fitness for duty and positive test results.
Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services for federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and the NRC as well as other government regulated employees include:
- Evaluation written reports, compliance, return to work protocol, case follow-up defined by statute
- DOT training for supervisors
- SAP services for non-regulated/DOT cases
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Psychosocial, Mental Health and Substance Abuse assessment
- Case Management
- Three-year follow-up and testing