Integrated Health, Substance Abuse and Disability Solutions
Did you know that:
- Disability related costs represent approximately 10% of a company's payroll.
- Fifty-percent of all long term disability claims include a psychiatric component.
- Over 70% of all employees suffering from a psychiatric disability are not receiving appropriate treatment.
Self-funded organizations look to Care Plus Solutions to manage their mental health and substance abuse cases. We focus on providing a comprehensive assessment and treatment with intensive case management. Our comprehensive case management focuses on:
- Assessment of the organization's structure, job functions and goals for treatment
- Comprehensive and cost effective assessments and treatment plans
- Closely monitored case management procedures
- Effective treatment with shorter lengths of stay
- Return to work planning and follow-up
- HR and Management training on recognizing signs and behaviors of lower productivity due to health concerns