Return on Investment
Safety is paramount to any organization’s success.
Our Employee Assistance Programs have reduced workplace accidents by over 50% resulting in a significant reduction in worker compensation claims. Our performance guarantee is tied to Return On Investment (ROI) performance measurements and statistics that can be measured.
Reduction in Health Care Costs
- 75% of EAP cases are resolved without using healthcare benefits
- Unresolved alcohol problems increase employee medical costs by up to 900%
- Mental illness and chemical dependency cases are a top cause for large increases in long-term disability claims.
- Network savings
- Quality programs at contractual rates
- Utilization reports reflect savings as it relates to problems being successfully resolved
- Decreased lost work hours
- Increased “presenteeism” – ability to focus and be present for job functions
- Lower lost time by supervisors who are entangled in employees problems
- EAP Survey Results
- Measuring success rate and program satisfaction
Behavioral Risk Management
- Avoiding litigation on potential harassment claims, accidents and workplace violence